i am dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

Page 3 of 3
I left the tailgate down on my pickup once, and my mower fell out, and never started again. I mow every day during the season.

up against my fender. luckily no damage to the garage. its not the end of the world, ill get a door at the junkyard tomorrow and im sure it will be fixed by tuesday, but boy do i feel stupid.
thought i'd pass this along so hopefully someone else wont do it..
randy
Yet another reason to learn to use the outside mirrors. We in snow country have no better option, so we use 'em all the time.

right
of

Oh that reminds me... my wife once backed out of the garage past my car, which was in the driveway. She took off my side-view mirror with hers.
Michael

right
of
I did that. Twice.
Bob
Not that I would do anything as dumb as that <grin> but a guy I used to work with drove one of our X-Ray darkrooms (basically a camper unit on a pickup truck) through the bottom panel of the shop roll up door. Of course he learned from that mistake as next week while he was backing the company Suburban in through the same shop door, he leaned out the door as he was backing in to make sure he had the clearance. Of course he folded the Suburban door backwards like you did. That was about 12 years ago so YES it does take a long time to die down.
Paul

be

right
of
You park in your garage? Wow, what's that like?
I did something similar when I was about 17. Left the door open on the topper of a pickup truck and went to back out of the garage. That safety glass sure does go everywhere when it explodes.
Frank
     I once worked for a guy that chewed us out for running into stuff with the company trucks. My buddy, who was his son, had just run into some brand new transformers that were sitting on pallets in the yard. That evening, the boss drove his pickup into his garage with a 15' extension ladder on the headache rack.     When the ladder caught the edge of his house, it stuffed it under the bottom edge of his closed tailgate & he couldn't get it out. The next morning, 3 feet of the ladder was sticking out the back of the truck, between the bottom of the tailgate and the rear bumper.     Talk about getting some mileage out of something. It was hilarious watching those two go at it about each others driving abilities when Steve (the son) realized what his dad had done.
--
Michael Burton
Thunderbird Hardwoods

It's really easy to avoid all those problems. When will you guys get it? Cars belong outside! Like Charlie says: that's why they're painted so well.
Luigi Who once drove his ex's Fiat (should have been FIAL - Fix It Again Luigi) into a toolbox in the garage after trying to "fix" the brakes but forgetting to bleed the brake lines. But who still has the dented toolbox, although the ex and the car are long gone.
Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/antifaq.html www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html