i am dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

Bob notes:

I tried to recall. I think about a '68. Might have been a '69. Might also have been a '67.

Somewhere in there. I washed it right after I washed my '68 Barracuda 340S.

Charlie Self "Wars spring from unseen and generally insignificant causes, the first outbreak being often but an explosion of anger." Thucydides

Reply to
Charlie Self

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 21:20:30 -0600, "xrongor" scribbled:

It's really easy to avoid all those problems. When will you guys get it? Cars belong outside! Like Charlie says: that's why they're painted so well.

Luigi Who once drove his ex's Fiat (should have been FIAL - Fix It Again Luigi) into a toolbox in the garage after trying to "fix" the brakes but forgetting to bleed the brake lines. But who still has the dented toolbox, although the ex and the car are long gone.

Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address

Luigi Zanasi

you didn't see saw?

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

How about just getting the smallest, lightest aftermarket garage door control you can (I believe I've seen some that work as key fobs), keep it in the car instead of the regular control, and when you're going for a bike ride put it in the bag on the bike? That way you have to take the bike down before you can open the garage door.

Reply to
J. Clarke

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 01:21:14 -0400, Lee Gordon wrote:

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Reply to
Robert Bonomi