Hydrocote Resistovar

Anyone have any experience with this product. I have used the Resisthane about 4 years ago and was happy with it. Also Hydrocotes web site only lists a few distributors for their products and one of them is defunct. Is Hydrocote flourishing? I have also used CrystaLac(sp?) in the past, and looking at current prices for a gallon($42) is generating this search for a new waterborne finishing product at a lessor price.

Reply to
Frank Howell