Hydro Power - direct drive v. electrical

Page 2 of 2
(Jay Pique) queries:
JOAT Expensive tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe.
JOAT, Wudja mind changing your sig line? I keep mis-reading the dern thing & thinking it says "Explosive tennis . . . ." and SWMBO keeps wondering why I sit here chuckling.
--
Nahmie
Wed, Jul 28, 2004, 3:57pm snipped-for-privacy@madbbs.com (NormanD.Crow) pleads: Wudja mind changing your sig line? I keep mis-reading the dern thing & thinking it says "Explosive tennis . . . ." and SWMBO keeps wondering why I sit here chuckling.

Not exactly modern, but try a search on "Ben's Mill" There's a chapter on this guy in "The Workshop Book" I think the author is Steve Landis. It's really amazing what this guy does with his shop. I think the book is 15 or so years old by now, not sure the mill owner is still alive.
--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland

I'm pretty sure he's gone by now. He was about 2 days older'n dirt when I met him in '86!
--
Nahmie