HVLP Sprayer??

I bought some Behr wood protection for a pressure treated gate I built. Was thinking of using a sprayer. I have a "Wagner Paint Sprayer" that I have been using for years, but never used it for wood finishing. Looked at the "Turbine Air" and found it too expensive for a sprayer novice. Rockler now has a HVLP sprayer that is much more affordable, but I do not know if it is any good. What would you recommend? Anyone have experience with the Rockler HVLP? Will it spray lacquer, urethane, etc? Appreciate any feedback please. R

I am looking to buy a sprayer for finishing for both inside work and outdoors. The Turbine Air is a bit pricey and I am very much a novice. I have experience with the "Wagner Paint Sprayer" and

Reply to
Ron A

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 23:02:48 GMT, "Ron A" Crawled out of the shop and said. . .: snip

i have the HF version of the rockler HVLP system, and its a good worker for a small shop if you don't shoot alot of finishes, or a chance to see if HVLP is for you or not if you don't want to jump in with both feet and get an apollo or some other high end system...

that said, it'll spray anything if you can get the viscosity right

Reply to
Traves W. Coppock