HVLP Recommendations?

Looking to upgrade my older Rockler HVLP spray gun outfit similar to this one. (Amazon.com product link shortened)- OUTFIT/dp/B001LNLY32/ref=pd_sbs_auto_2
Looking for something moderately priced. Looked at the Campbell Hausfeld,Earlex,Fuji. Are there others units I'm not considering or finding from my searches through Google? Not liking what I'm reading about the CH not enough pressure to push latex and the Earlex seems to be what I have now. The Fuji seems like a nice unit for around 500.00 plus. Any suggestions? Like to stay within the 500.00 range or less. I know you get what you pay for and I'd be willing to pay more since I will be using this for work purpose Thanks, Rich http://rentmyhusband.biz /
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

I have only used Fuji. I am pleased with the results. What more can I say. ;-)
Max

Just a suggestion but consider <http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605 _00916472000P?prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1> and <http://www.tcpglobal.com/spraygundepot/itemdetail.aspx ? itemno=TCP+G7000>, add <http://www.tcpglobal.com/spraygundepot/itemdetail.aspx ? itemno=TCP+P6600-20>, <http://www.tcpglobal.com/spraygundepot/itemdetail.aspx ? itemno=TCP+P6600-25>, and a couple of <http://www.tcpglobal.com/spraygundepot/itemdetail.aspx ? itemno=TCP+AR8062> and you're around your 500 dollar mark with a system that will spray just about anything and run air tools besides.
Note--the Sears compressor will be fine for painting cabinets and the like--mine's smaller and does fine--if you're doing houses you'll want a bigger one, but if you're shooting houses in latex you should look at airless anyway.
J. Clarke wrote:

--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"
Rich wrote:
What are the advantages or disadvantages of Gravity Fed Guns. I have only used the standard guns. Seems the Gravity Guns hold less paint.

--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"
On 5/29/2011 10:57 AM, Rich wrote:
FWIW, I do have the Earlex 5000 ... it is head and shoulders above the Rockler in quality and performance, and a lot of bang for the buck. Use it mainly for furniture projects and small cabinet jobs ... can't imagine needing anything else for what I do.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
On 5/30/2011 10:18 AM, Swingman wrote:

On sale at Highland woodworking for $250.
http://www.highlandwoodworking.com/earlexspraystation5000hvlpsystem.aspx
--
Jack