HVLP question spraying water-based poly

Page 2 of 2
says...

Not to get all 'clarke' about this, but tire rubber is, in terms of hardness. very soft but very scratch resistant.
Hmm. I'll have to remember that the next time my wife scrubs a curb. {:-)
Max

When she scrubs a curb hard enough to hit the wheel on it, see which takes more damage.

polycrylic and it never leveled out as nicely as Fuhr.
Cm

Especially if you're after that fuhrry look. :-)
Max

Ahw, fuhr crying out loud!!
On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 08:29:37 -0800 (PST), Robatoy

Poly-shades/crylic are a fuhr cry from decent finishes.
-- Education should provide the tools for a widening and deepening of life, for increased appreciation of all one sees or experiences. It should equip a person to live life well, to understand what is happening around him, for to live life well one must live life with awareness. -- Louis L'Amour

Those finishes are targeted at lazy people who want quick 'n dirty. They excel at that job. French polish? Nope.