HVLP help

I have a honey-do to preserve the pressure treated wood on a gate that was just built. I have a "Wagner Paint Sprayer" but was looking for a reasonable cost HVLP sprayer. Turbineaire is much too expensive. Found one on the Rockler site that seems to fit the budget.
My questions are: 1) Would a Wagner Paint Sprayer as a finishing sprayer? 2) Anyone have experience with the Rockler sprayer? 3) Any other suggestions?
Many thanks
On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 06:26:42 GMT, "Ron A"

take a breath, slow down, and read the answers to your first post...
Ron,
I have a friend that uses and likes this one in his small commercial shop. http://www.lemmer.com/t55-hvlp-turbine.htm
Craig in AZ

one