hunting for a woodturner

I screwed up - not for the first time, nor will it be the last, but this one is embarrassing.
I recently went to the national model railroad convention in Portland Oregon. While waiting for a presentation to start, I got to talking to another attendee and found out he was also a woodturner. I took his card and promised to send him info on a company that I had bought tools from that I liked.
You know the rest - I lost the card. So if any of you know a woodturner who is also a model railroader please ask him if he's the one I talked to. If so, he can contact me by email and I'll get back to him. Thanks.
Yes, I'll post this to the turners newsgroup as well, but it's been pretty dead. This is about the only active newsgroup of all the ones I used to participate in.

If this doesn't work, perhaps posting in the Layout Construction Yahoo! Group will get you the desired result. I noticed there's quite a few layout builders that like woodworking there.
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

On Tue, 8 Sep 2015 22:55:08 +0000 (UTC)

hunting for a woodturner but it is not woodturner hunting season yet maybe scatter some glossy full-color lathe brochures around in preparation