Humor

I didn't label this as OT since it involves 2 kinds of wood. If anyone still feels the need to piss & moan about it please refer to the disclaimer below.

The Cowboys

Three cowboys are sitting around the campfire out on the lonesome prairie; each with the bravado for which he is famous. A night of tall tales.

The guy from Montana says, "I must be the strongest, meanest, toughest cowboy there is. Why, just the other day, a bull got loose in the corral. It had gored six men before I wrestled it to the ground by the horns with my bare hands and castrated that sucker with my teeth."

The guy from Colorado couldn't stand to be bested. That's nothing, "I was walking down the trail yesterday and a fifteen foot diamondback rattler slid out from under a rock and made a move for me. I grabbed that bastard with my bare hands, bit it's head off and sucked the poison down in one gulp and I'm still here today."

The cowboy from Texas remained silent, slowly stirring the campfire coals with his pecker.

Art DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a posting, complain to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate.

Reply to
Wood Butcher

marc rosen

Liar. These's only one kind of wood in the story

Reply to
cselby

I don't think that story happened at all!

Reply to
Robatoy

There's the firewood and the stirring stick. Which one did you miss?

Art

Reply to
Wood Butcher

These two guys had been out drinking, and were now no walking home. The talk turned to the size of their woodies. They came to a bridge crossing a stream, and took the opportunity to water their lizards.

"Whoa, this waters is COLD" says the first.

"Yeah, DEEP too", says the second.

-Zz

Reply to
Zz Yzx

"Zz Yzx" wrote

"But the bottoms rocky" says the first.

"And it turns to mud further downstream" says the second.

The first liar never stands a chance.

Art

Reply to
Wood Butcher