Hummm LeeValley screws up and does not make good.

Unless one uses an older version of Opera. Which I do.

Yeah, I know...the web page coders will eventually screw up their pages for older browsers but I'm 80 and I'm betting that won't happen in my lifetime :)

Reply to
dadiOH

You are also opening yourself up for security breaches, your call.

Reply to
FrozenNorth

It's not often you see LeeValley, the NSA, and gmail in the same thread. :-) and mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

I once heard a dismissal prayer at church that contained the words: false teeth, gasoline and opium poppies although I believe the old gentleman may not have had a firm grip on reality.

basilisk

Reply to
basilisk