Humility

Page 4 of 4
On 1/29/2015 7:42 AM, RonB wrote:

Yessir. I can't imagine producing some of the wooden treasures that true craftsmen turned out using just hand tools. I have built some projects of which I am somewhat proud but I had the advantage of purpose made tools that allowed me to do it.
I am a woodworker but they were artists.
On Thursday, January 29, 2015 at 4:43:02 AM UTC-10, RonB wrote:

Amateur does not mean unskilled Don't sell yourself short!
On Thu, 29 Jan 2015 06:42:57 -0800 (PST)

Not rank amateurs from what you describe just born into a different era. There are still a lot of craftsmen around the world that do things manually. There's a guy that turns chess pieces and uses his feet