humidity - my friend

Tis a good time for guys like me who, in the past, defied the cross grain gluing gods with reckless abandon. It has rained a lot, humidity remains high, and the cracks and splits in my early furniture pieces have closed up and become completely invisible.
I know, winter is coming, but, fortunately with aging my eyes are not what they used to be. As long as I don't wear those close work glasses when I pass said furniture........
Frank
Frank Boettcher wrote:

Grins and nods... :)
Unfortunately, this codger's early work doesn't have much of a chance when compare the VA/TN humididee to SW KS from which it originated to where it now resides... :( ("Air-dry" has a different meaning and it only gets worse if go further west, of course)