Hulloo!

G'day all. Just passin' by and thought I'd drop in and leave a note. I am glad to see a lot of the old regulars still here.
<squints> JOAT - that really you or some poopy pants pretending again?
It's been a busy time the last eighteen months, have leased and modified three King Air 350s and am now changing jobs again.
Tools-wise the gods have been kind to me. The eBay elfs have been particulary good, pointing me to lots of good bargains so I now have a good supply of LN, LV and some old Stanley stuff.
Hope to drop by again soon, cya round,
Groggy

Egads, a friendly voice in the desert!
--
Nahmie
The only road to success is always under construction.

to you and the mistakes are little ones (ahem, you know what I mean).
Groggs

WWing is at a temporary standstill. Too difficult getting up & down stairs to the basH^H^H^shop. We're getting ready to sell out, move into a 5th wheel trailer and enjoy our retirement. However, all is not lost in the wwing dept. The equipment is going in a friends cargo trailer, headed for Texas, to BIL's house(single level ranch with a big garage). We will be spending winters near there, and hopefully we will both get some time to enjoy the wwing.
--
Nahmie
The only road to success is always under construction.
Groggy wrote:

to hear if you have an honest gloat on the ebay stuff. Oh, and bring something 'round and we'll have a ball. Yuk.     mahalo,     jo4hn

g'day John,
lemmee see here (prices in Aust$):
Satanley #5 - $15 (VGC) LN #112 - $212 (as new in box) Starrett 12" level - $30 (VGC to EC) Starrett 9" machinists level $90 (new) etc (there's more but the memory is weak...)
Not exactly Keith Bohn "drop your shorts and do the boogaloo" stuff, but hey, I'm happy!
mahalo 2u2
I'd like to know what mods you performed on these Beeches, Groggy. Tom Groggy wrote:

Hi Tom,
we put in ADIAS cameras, extended the audio systems, ADAS/DTU, Satphones, extra HFs and longwire ants, plus some role stuff.
cheers,
Groggy