HTC miter saw stand

I'm looking for a good miter saw stand for use in my basement shop. The HTC Port-a-Mate PM4400 looks like it would do the trick nicely. Can anyone say anything good or bad about them?
Dave
After a LOT of research I bought the Ridgid, which admitadly costs twice as much.
This thing is GREAT! Sets up and breaks down in under sixty seconds, wheels around like a dolly, has length stop and support rollers built in.
Big Orange stores in Maryland (well, the ones in Annapolis, at any rate) seem to have a few again. I wish I'd gotten in there quick enough to get them when they blew them out for $99 three or four months ago.

HTC
say