HTC Close Out Sale

FIY I was looking at the HTC web site looking for mobile bases. I learned that they have a close out sale going on and thought some of you might like to take a look. I personally bought 4 large machine covers, 72"x112" for $5 each, $29.95 shipped. The regular price for these breathable water resistant covers in this size is $50 each. Anyway they have portable miter saw stands, multi roller conveyors and other misc. items at close out prices. If you need any of this kind of stuff have a look here.