HSS sheets

I have started a machine shop to produce HSS blades please advice me where can I source M 35 grade HSS sheets in 3 mm Thickness can anyone in the group help

You started a machine shop. yet you don't know where to buy your material? Sorry, but that just does not sound good to me. Your steel suppliers should know the answer.
We have a lot of trouble sourcing this sort of material as well.
There was just a post on march 3 adressing a similar issue.
"Mail order source of small lots of metals?"
If you find someone you like would you let us know, please?
Thanks, tom
snipped-for-privacy@carbideprocessors.com wrote:

I don't know where to find HSS stock (M-whatever, or T-...) but for O-1, A-2, and W-x, Enco and KBC-tools are handy.
For very small pieces, lots of companies selling lathes also sell square tool stock of (already hardened) HSS, usually M-1.
er
--
email not valid

This is an ancient thread, but you never got much of an answer. Try http://jlindustrial.com or searching Google for Production Tool. They have the rest of the tools and supplies you need, too.