How Would Your Designs and Project Selection Change IF . . .

Page 2 of 2
I don't think the design would change so much as the method of attaching the pieces together. Like you I have entered the Domino Zone.
I'm still enjoying the "New Car Smell" the combination of the Domino and CT22 emit. It really smells like a new car, at least an Accord.
I have built quite a few fences in my days, do you have a drawing of the one you described? Of course you do. Would you post it? ;~) I'd like to see how that 1x1 comes in. Yeah I have a drawing of how I build them also.
Sun, Jun 10, 2007, 7:09am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@accesscom.com (charlieb) calls for fairey tales with: IF YOU COULD use any joinery you wanted for your next project, <snip>
Well, as long as we're talking fairey tales here - IF I could use any type of joinery I wanted for my next project, THAT would assume that I would also have the space to work in. Accordingly, the joinery would be welding, and the project would be my long delayed vehicle project. BUT, seeing as I do NOT have the space at this time, it ain't happening, yet.
It will have a wood dash when it does happen - probably plywood, stained. The engine compartment and trunk interior will probably be painted yellow.
JOAT If a man does his best, what else is there? - General George S. Patton