How would you cut this shape?

http://www.planetperplex.com/en/img.php?id 3
No points unless you've actually cut the wood and it works.

With Photoshop.

It does not indicate whether it is/can be two pieces. If so it is rather simple. If not I can make it with a 3 passes on a table saw with a dado blade.

Things like this really annoy me because they always post a single photograph that has some play with the lighting. If its a real puzzler, there shouldn't be any problem showing multiple views with good light. Otherwise, its a just an optical illusion.
Bob
You need a very special router cutter - an escher bit...
--
JeffB
remove no.spam. to email