How would you cut this shape?

points unless you've actually cut the wood and it works.

RicodJour

With Photoshop.

Reply to
Frank Ketchum

It does not indicate whether it is/can be two pieces. If so it is rather simple. If not I can make it with a 3 passes on a table saw with a dado blade.

Reply to
Joe

Things like this really annoy me because they always post a single photograph that has some play with the lighting. If its a real puzzler, there shouldn't be any problem showing multiple views with good light. Otherwise, its a just an optical illusion.

Bob

Reply to
BillyBob

You need a very special router cutter - an escher bit...

Reply to
JeffB

DJ Delorie

Sometimes, these objects are done by arranging the final cut in a position such that the camera gives the Escheresque appearance. The piece, viewed from another angle, could actually be in multiple pieces. More likely, it 'sticks out' in different directions and has the seam hiddle by the sitting girl.

I haven't seen this >

mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.ne