how to use makita router trimmer guide

i got the accessory with the router and dont really know what its for or how to use it. please let me in on the secret. pictures are welcome if you send them to my email. thanks ~Bezalel

Reply to
bhabronz

Have you actually read the instructions?

Not many people do that. ;-)

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

it didn't come with instructions because it was bought as a set in a box together with the router.

Reply to
bizHB

Don't know if this the guide you are on about?

The3rd Earl Of Derby