how to use makita router trimmer guide

i got the accessory with the router and dont really know what its for or how to use it. please let me in on the secret. pictures are welcome if you send them to my email. thanks ~Bezalel
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Have you actually read the instructions?
Not many people do that. ;-)
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

it didn't come with instructions because it was bought as a set in a box together with the router.
bizHB wrote:

Don't know if this the guide you are on about?
http://www.northerntool.com/downloads/manuals/1591807.pdf
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite