how to undo this mistake?

Is there anyway to remove 2 panels once they have been glued and bonded together (dado joint)? The joint has been dry for about 24 hours now. Is there a special solvent that can dissolve the glue? Water?
I don't want to have to trash these 2 cherry panels...they cost mucho $$$
Thanks
Vinegar often helps soften standard WW glue. Else, you have some slightly smaller pieces for a future project.

I can't assume what glue you used, but yellow carpenter's glue should soften up when water is applied. You may need to use a wet rag and an iron. This will raise the grain of the wood, but it can be sanded smooth.
I think I would try heat first. How about a hair dryer. Yellow glue is thermoplastic.
Montyhp