How to store ongoing projects

Hello-- I am new to posting on this board but have been lurking for several weeks and appreciate the information gleaned from the veterans out there. I am starting several projects at once for a new house including two new closet units and kitchen pantry storage. The problem is that I dont have room in my shop or garage to store the shelves (plywood mostly) as I make them. I have thought of storing them in a large crawl space under the house on a lumber rack and perhaps wrapping them in saran wrap or polyethylene to keep the excessive moisture out--cant do much about the temperature variations. Does anyone think this will damage the plywood? thanks in advance
I wouldn't. Keep things in conditions as near as possible to those in which they will be installed. Secure them to the ceiling with boards and bolts, perhaps?
Wrapping will hold moisture in, too.

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 07:02:04 -0500, "George"

Plastic wrap is how our local woodworking school and the millwork shop where I buy my wood keep projects together. The wood is not totally encapsulated, just wrapped enough to keep everything together.
The stuff they use is what you'll see wrapped around grocery pallets shipped from the distribution center to the stores. It comes on big rolls, with a device similar to a billy club used to hold and apply it.
Barry
Yep, use it all the time. OP suggested "perhaps wrapping them in saran wrap or polyethylene to keep the excessive moisture out" which, to me implies a bit more than your post.
Or did you read his?
in message wrote:

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 08:40:56 -0500, "George"

Never got it!
Barry
B a r r y B u r k e J r . wrote:

Shrink wrap.
On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 17:10:26 -0500, Silvan

It's available at any place that sells packaging supplies or packing services.
On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 18:29:23 -0500, Cape Cod Bob

sounds like strech wrap to me. shrink wrap is set with a heat gun....
Bridger wrote:

I knew someone would say that. :) Yes, indeed, the stuff everyone calls "shrink wrap" really isn't, but that's what everyone calls it anyway. I've worked in factories, stores, warehouses... Everybody calls it "shrink wrap."