How to replace veneer on furnature

Hi,
Two basic questions about replacing the veneer:
1. How to remove the old, which can be seen here:
http://i.math.drexel.edu/~pg/veneer.jpg
2. Where to get the new?
Many thanks in advance!
Aaron Fude
Warm moist towels and a heat gun should melt/soften the old adhesive. Woodcraft or hardwood supplier for new veneer. Is this the same piece that smells musty? Tom snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

tom wrote:

Thanks!
It's one of the pieces that smells musty. :)
Thanks again.
Hi Tom,
A follow up question. You said "warm moist towels and a heat gun". I'm not sure what role the warm moist towels would play. Can you elaborate a little bit on the technique and also mention what kind of heat gun would suffice (I don't have one yet) and what temperature setting to use.
Thank you very much!
Pavel