How to Re-saw 9" On a 14" Bandsaw Without a Riser.

Page 2 of 2
On 9/23/2012 5:37 PM, -MIKE- wrote: ...

I've done other at least as "out-of-the-box" mod's when seemed expedient but...I thought the Jet had the capability of inserting a riser block????
On 9/27/12 6:57 PM, dpb wrote:

I'm sure it does. But that means buying the block, and longer blade. After reading many, many explanation about proper setup and blade tension, I decided to give it a go. if it didn't work, I could buy/build a riser and buy a longer blade.
--

-MIKE-