how to make an adjustable sofa

Hi, I want to make a futon type adjustable sofa. Basically, I want to make it so that I can adjust the angle of the back, just like car seats. Could anybody give me how to make something like that? Thank you very much in advance.

Reply to
takashi

Basic deck chair design would be the easiest method. If you truly want the mechanism hidden, you'll need to resort to some fairly accurate metal work.

Reply to
Mark

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 22:26:52 GMT, takashi pixelated:

Drop by your local auto junk yard and request the seat adjusters from a pair of ruined seats. They should be fairly cheap and renewable. The yard will probably make you take the whole seats. ;)

------------------------------------------------------- "i" before "e", except after "c", what a weird society. ----

Dynamic Website Applications

Reply to
Larry Jaques