how to make an adjustable sofa

Hi, I want to make a futon type adjustable sofa. Basically, I want to make it so that I can adjust the angle of the back, just like car seats. Could anybody give me how to make something like that? Thank you very much in advance.
snipped-for-privacy@telus.net says...

Basic deck chair design would be the easiest method. If you truly want the mechanism hidden, you'll need to resort to some fairly accurate metal work.
--
Mark

The truth as I perceive it to be.
pixelated:

Drop by your local auto junk yard and request the seat adjusters from a pair of ruined seats. They should be fairly cheap and renewable. The yard will probably make you take the whole seats. ;)
------------------------------------------------------- "i" before "e", except after "c", what a weird society. ---- http://diversify.com Dynamic Website Applications