HOW TO MAKE A SET OF BLOCKS

http://www.barclaywoods.com/wooden_blocks/mkyrown.htm
This guy seems pretty accurate on the cost too.
JOAT A highbrow is a person educated beyond his intelligence. - Brander Matthews
We're interested on feedback on these instructions and are particularly interested in the experience of anyone who chooses to follow them. We also wish that those providing a link to our site direct others to the head of the site at http://www.barclaywoods.com rather than to the exact page for these instructions as there is a good deal of information there that visitors might not otherwise tend to read. Every woodworker we know is accustomed to how much children enjoy playing with scraps - unit blocks are the formal version of this play and we will cheerfully give advice to anyone who asks. Thanks for the plug.