How to make a perfect insert for a router plate

Since this comes up about hourly, why not make a bookmark of this page:
http://www.benchdog.com/Support/82-0023-01.htm
Pat Barber wrote:

Went through the whole thing.
Nothing, absolutely nothing about going to the post office.
Something tells me those guys at Bench Dawg don't know what they're talking about.
UA100

Notice how they switch back n' forth 'tween letters and nummers on the steps? Step 5a, 5b, then step 6. Slick, very slick. That way the marketing folk can say "in less than 10 steps!"
mttt, ping me on the back channel.
UA100 snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com
Done'd, email'd.
[ Bright smile as I check one thing off my "Things To Do" list, for today... ]