How to install new drive belt...Ryobi BE-321 3x21 belt sander

I have a new drive belt for my Ryobi 3x21 belt sander and there is no obvious way to loosen or move either of the two pulleys it fits over. I'm not sure if it's a matter of push and shove or if I need to disassemble/remove a pulley. Both pulleys seem to be on straight shafts with no provision for adjusting one of them.
Any suggestions?
John

Uh, "tension release lever"? (On the 3x18 model, it's right side, between the pulleys, pull out to release, push in to retension.)
Lee

I'm confused. The OP asks about a drive belt but gives a description that sounds much like a sanding belt. You give instruction for the sanding belt. Just what is being replaced? When I hear the term "drive belt" I think of a belt from the motor pulley to the wheel pulley.
Keyword: DRIVE belt.

When I changed my belt on the same model, I pulled the washer and nut off of the main drive pulley, aligned the teeth with the cogs and worked it on. Then I put the washer and bolt back on. Does that make sense?

Well, the manual is no help and nether is the Ryobi site. Try looking at the parts diagram here:
<http://m-and-d.com/ryobi_tools.html Box in center of the page will lead you to the proper parts diagram. You might have a better chance of figuring it out.
My manual has instructions for idiots in four languages, but no parts diagram. Please post results!
LD.