How to fix unlevel join?

Page 2 of 2

If you were a "REAL PRO" you would run the frame through your 53" wide belt sander!
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

Dave In Oz wrote:

My hand plane (no electric planes then)teqnique in the early days of starting woodworking was none existent,so I used to clamp the plane in a worktop bench vice upside down and set the planes blade for minmium cut then glide the wood across,I did wear welders gloves though,cant be too carefull. :-)
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

This is a standard cooper's rig and it works well but I agree about the gloves. A great way to get an unintended nail clipping.

Oops, screwed up on posting order.
Why not cut the board down the length of the joint (bandsaw or tablesaw
with 1/8" thin blade), re-joint and re-glue? Adjust the remaining dimensions to accomodate.