How to fit Drawers?

I am making two Maple dressers. I have the carcasses finished; however, I am getting ready to make the drawers. I will be making the drawer fronts out of Walnut with the back and sides made from Brown Maple. The front and back will be attached using a through dovetail. To achieve this I bought the Leigh dovetail jig. I have read quite a bit about making the drawers. I have also used the Leigh jig once and ended up with pretty good results for my first attempt - good for a first time but not good enough for the dresser.
My question! I am looking for suggestions from people who have made or make drawers. How do I fit these things? I have read that I can fit the drawer width pretty close to the opening; however the height of the drawer needs to have a gap to allow for the expansion. I am also attaching to the bottom of the drawers hardware to allow for smooth action (brought these from Lee Valley's).
Measure diameters of left leg, right leg, waist; size accordingly :-)
(Sorry, couldn't resist).

and which side he dresses to???
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

I try to make the drawers 1/16" total narrower and 1/8" shorter than the opening. If your drawers are hard wood and the dresser opening where the drawers slide is hard wood may I suyggest no hardware slides at all provided you have web frames to support the drawers. While soft wood in this situation tends to feel draggy, hardwood with a bit of wax or Silicone AFTER ALL FINISHING IS COMPLETED will yield a drawer that slides as smoothly as one mounted with hardware.