How to edge thin plywood?

Folks --

Thanks for the many suggestions recieved about where to get thin wood. The area of interest was the number of folks who suggested 0.25 inch plywood.

I can get that size, and I think once I have banding down, I can edge band the material, but some folks had suggested edging with a solid wood. I can see using a spline and joining on a piece of solid wood, but I thought I should ask you folks about how you would do it.

Your ideas are welcome!

Happy Holidays!!

Reply to
Dan