How to dry raw wood quickly

I am using small ( 8 inch) diameter trees for a project and would like to know a quick way to dry them. I have a wood stove in a sun room and can keep a fire in it to dehumidify the air, but I don't have any idea how long it would take.
Maybe there is a better way. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance. Darrell

They will dry very fast in the stove, less than an hour. They will dry in a few weeks outside the stove, but that is not always a good thing. Wood that dries too fast can split on the ends.
How fast is fast and what is the final use? How long are they?
The mill I get my stuff from dries their boards - properly stacked - at 140 degrees for 6 weeks. Mark