How to cut arborite in a corner???

I may have made a small mistake. I glued my arborite onto the counter top for some new cabinets and forgot that one side runs into a wall. When I went to use my router to trim down all the excess arborite, it went fine until the last 3" when the router runs into the wall. How do I trim off that last little bit with a clean cut? Or am I really out of luck? Thanks in advance for any help! Sean.

last
Easy, just use a hammer to break off the overhang and paint to fill in the off colour cracks. <G>
Ok, that was a joke. I suggest using a small toothed saw, trim it off about 1/8" from the counter edge and then use a razor knife to trim the rest off flush with counter.

if you have an offset base for your trimmer it'll get you to within an inch or so of the wall. in any case, the remainder has to be cut by hand. I have done it by getting it close with tin snips and finishing it with a file and by scribing through from beneath with a sharp knife. in either case, the last bit is filed off with a wide single cut mill file, at the same time working the whole edge down with the file.

A deft hand with a fine-grit belt-sander is what I have used successfully. Emphasis on deft...easy does it...and, of course, the direction of the belt must be downward towards the counter..
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll give them a shot! (Except for the one about using the hammer!) :) Thanks, Sean