how to connect slider to cabinet door

I am looking for help with ideas on how to make a slider platform come out when the cabinet door is opened. I have a plywood platform (for the garbage can) on a slider under the sink in the kitchen. Currently we have to pull it out by hand. I am looking for a way to connect the sliding platform to the door such that the platform will slide out when the cabinet door is opened. The garbage can is about 8 inch deep. So we need to get the slide out by about 9-10 inch. Preferrably it will be nice to get the platform slide back when the door is closed.

Thanks for your advice.

-Dipu

Reply to
dipumisc

A quadrant fixed to the bottom of the door.

Reply to
Limey Lurker

Thanks for the suggestion. I think I know what you mean. Do you know where I can get one? I was trying to search the web. But could not exactly get anythat that is match for what I am looking for.

Thanks.

-Dipu

Reply to
dipumisc

What about a corner shelf, one that is 1 quarter of a circle, with the straight sides about the same length as the bottom of the door? Fix it to the bottom of the door, and let it slide on the bottom of the cupboard.

Reply to
Limey Lurker

Reply to
nospambob