How To Carve Chess Pieces

http://www.ehow.com/how_2104359_carve-chess-pieces.html
I did not peruse this well, mainly because i'm not interested in carving chess pieces. But checked enough that I'd think it could help anyone who IS interested in carving chess pieces.
JOAT If you can read this you're in range.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in

As you like to say: Plans? We don't need no stinken' plans.
Just remove anything that doesn't look like a chess piece, and when you're done you'll have one. :-)
Puckdropper
marching band.
✖
Wed, Jan 2, 2008, 6:16am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Puckdropper) doth sayeth: As you like to say: Plans? We don't need no stinken' plans. Just remove anything that doesn't look like a chess piece, and when you're done you'll have one. :-)
Yep, but we can all use some inspiration. Here's yours. Post pictures when you're done.
http://www.patiochess.com/images/Sets/48_inch_set.jpg
JOAT If you can read this you're in range.
Add pictures here
✖
Was this posted as a joke or did that seriouely look to you like it would help anyone. When I quickly read it, it seems to say, "Use wood and then use tools and then use sand paper and then use some more tools and then you're done.."
On Jan 1, 7:26 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
Wed, Jan 2, 2008, 11:54am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (SonomaProducts.com) doth complaineth: Was this posted as a joke or did that seriouely look to you like it would help anyone. When I quickly read it, it seems to say, "Use wood and then use tools and then use sand paper and then use some more tools and then you're done.."