How to calculate the beams' sections for a pine shed

Hi,
I want to make a pine shed supported by 4 pillars but I am in doubt regarding the rectangular sections I should use for the beams.
The structure has the following design (floor plan):
Notes: O = pillars The 2 x 270cm beams are placed on top of the pillars The 4 x 380cm beams are placed on top of the 2 x 270cm beams There is nothing (no weight) covering this structure so it just needs to support itself
How can I calculate the sections of the rectangular pine beams that should be used in both directions?
Thanks/Brgds j
On 7/11/2015 2:26 PM, snipped-for-privacy@netcabo.pt wrote:

This isn't metric but it might help you anyway:
http://www.awc.org/calculators/span/calc/timbercalcstyle.asp