how to ?

Hello everyone,

I was wondering what your recommendations would be as to how I should go about advertising a number of items I made that I'm selling. So far I've placed them on Ebay (see for example

but I was hoping someone could give me some further ideas. How does one make yourself noticeable on the web (other than spamming)?

Thanks very much in advance.

Reply to
Joe

You can post links to your auctions on boards that allow advertising and deal with whatever you're selling. Be nice about it and mention they're auctions in the subject.

Also, if you post on multiple boards, make separate posts. You don't want it to look like you're blasting everything everything.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

Hmm, just looked the auction. Crafty stuffs. There are various boards, groups, and catalogs/newsletters that deal with selling that type of stuff. Shows, too.

I've found eBay is not the best place to market things like that. I don't picture folks searching through the listings looking for whirly frogs.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

Before you start advertising too much, suggest raising your prices. You are selling too cheap and it's easier to increase now than after you've built a customer base. At least double, probably more.

Just my $0.02

> ) but I was hoping someone could give me some further ideas. How does

Reply to
Bill Pounds