How often do you get Harbor Freight catalogs?

Today's only Wednesday, and I'm already up to four this week! Lewis

trouble. TWS
Lewis wrote:

Never.
Lewis wrote:

Usually only one a week, sometimes two. It's the highlight of my week.     j4

4 is the high. Two is usual. Then there seems to be a "drought" where it'll be a month before one shows up. I still get a kick out of the same item priced 'N' ways among the flyers.
Tho' since their adoption of 'puters, they do seem to be getting better.

I probably get two a week. The only other catalogs that show up more often are sportsman's guide and victoria's secret. I'm not sure what that says about me, but it can't be good.

Stopped in the local today. No "engineer's squares, no flexible shaft for a rotary tool, turning chisels seem to be gone as is the HF smell. Maybe they're going upscale. The small machinist's lathe (which gets rave reviews) seems to have morphed into the same red thing you can find anywhere. Left empty handed.