How often do you get Harbor Freight catalogs?

Today's only Wednesday, and I'm already up to four this week! Lewis

Reply to
Lewis

Don't know, SWMBO tosses them before I ever see them. Saves me the trouble. TWS

Reply to
TWS

Never.

Nova

Usually only one a week, sometimes two. It's the highlight of my week. j4

Reply to
jo4hn

4 is the high. Two is usual. Then there seems to be a "drought" where it'll be a month before one shows up. I still get a kick out of the same item priced 'N' ways among the flyers.

Tho' since their adoption of 'puters, they do seem to be getting better.

Reply to
patrick conroy

I probably get two a week. The only other catalogs that show up more often are sportsman's guide and victoria's secret. I'm not sure what that says about me, but it can't be good.

Reply to
mark

Stopped in the local today. No "engineer's squares, no flexible shaft for a rotary tool, turning chisels seem to be gone as is the HF smell. Maybe they're going upscale. The small machinist's lathe (which gets rave reviews) seems to have morphed into the same red thing you can find anywhere. Left empty handed.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser