How much to ask for Grizzly 1022 with Unifence

Hi guys, I have a Griz 1022 With a Delta 32 inch Unifence. I bought the saw new and picked it up in Willamsport, PA. I'm near Harrisburg.
It's about 5 years old so it's the older style with the full front but open side stand and cast wings.
I think I paid $450 for the saw and $280 for the fence. It has a new Freud blade. It probably has less then 10 hours use in my home shop. The wife gave me the ok to buy a Unisaw.
What is a good price to ask? I'd like to get $500 or is that out of line?
PICS available if anyone is interested.
Thanks, Bob

I listed a Jet contractor's saw in our local bargain paper / web site last December. I had about $700 new into the saw, $550, plus a mobile base, link belt, blade, and some small accessories, about 7 years ago.
I listed it at $375, it sold in _4 hours_. I had fresh calls still coming in when I was helping the buyer put it in his truck.
$500 might be a good place to start, if you don't get any bites on it, lower the price, you might get surprised!
Barry
If you have used a saw for 10 hours in 5 years, why do you need a new one?!
Anyhow, stuff like that usually sells for about half retail. Certainly you can ask $500. It is just a matter of how much fuss you want to go through to get rid of it.
Les wrote:

$5
UA100