How much should I charge for cabinet doors?

I'm trying to update my price structure.
How much should I charge for doors? So there are paint grade and stain grade, flat panel and raised panel and arched to consider. Any help appreciated.
woodstuff

I just bought a raised panel paint grade door for $28. I can't buy the materials that cheaply.

I haven't bought any cabinet doors recently, but you can check out the custom door service at rockler.com for a comparison of "custom- commercial" prices. Andy

I've been looking at two places online to eventually buy doors. www.portadoor.com and www.tapeease.com. You could consult those sites for ideas on pricing.
todd

What is the competition selling theirs for? Do you offer something better or different than what they sell? If yes, charge more. If no, you may not be able to get more and still get the orders.
Are you turning away customers because you are so busy? If yes, raise prices.

Seconded. Tom
"woodstuff" wrote in message > I'm trying to update my price structure.

_Very in-depth_, article on estimating/pricing furniture projects in the December 2006 of "Woodwork" magazine.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/20/07
woodstuff wrote:

"woodstuff" wrote in message: | I'm trying to update my price structure. | | How much should I charge for doors? | So there are paint grade and stain grade, flat panel and raised panel and | arched to consider. Any help appreciated. | Thanks for all the contributors. It's been a help from all of you who responded! My prices have gone up a little now, and I have always been pricing by the square inch, which works out easiest to figure for me. I have also gone to a minimum price for small doors. I'm going to nose around some other door builders in the Fort Worth/Dallas area and compare some more. I guess it is still a "whatever the market will bear" type thing, especially if I do the installation and add hardware.
woodstuff