How many tools must a man possess

hello,
"How many tools must a man possess Before you can call him a man?
does anyone knows the lyrics on this song?
regards, cyrille

Wasn't it, "How many roads must a man go down?"
Dave in Houston
On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 20:32:50 +0100, Dave in Houston wrote

try
On How many broads must a man go down, Before you can call him a man?
but back on "topic"
How many nails must a man hammer down Before you can call him a man? Yes, 'n' how many coats from a white paint pail Between how many do you need to sand? Yes, 'n' how many bits for a router can you buy Before you're forever banned? The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind, The answer is blowin' in the wind.
How many times must a man look up and wipe To get the wooddust from his eye? Yes, 'n' how many earplugs must one man have To stop the Porter Cable's cry? Yes, 'n' how many baths will it take just to remove The smell of burgers he has fried? The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind, The answer is blowin' in the wind.
etc.
How many tools can one man possess Before you can call him "handyman"? Yes, 'n' how many more are written in his list? It depends on what he needs for his plans And what will he make to justify the cost Fitted kitchens? house with the toil of his hands? The answer, my friend, is sawdust in the wind, The answer is just sawdust in the wind.

Yes. (Well "walk down" actualy) I could sing it for you but I don't think I could sing it loud enough for you to hear it :-)
--
Stuart Winsor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LoBwkVLVKU&feature=related

I prefer the Peter, Paul, and Mary rendition over Bob Dylan's.
Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA

Don't remember all the lyrics, but I know the answer: One more.

The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind. The answer is blowing in the wind.
Dave in Houston
Dave in Houston wrote:

;-)
--
Froz...

"Dave in Houston" wrote

Helluva dust collector!
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/18/08

Similar to our Gravity Powered/Air Assist system at work. Don't get me started....
JP

and does owning five 1 hp routers equal one 5 hp table saw?
Robatoy wrote:

'fraid that doesn't even equal one 5 hp router.
In article <7d486253-45d1-407d-aad2-f6ecbefa2c27

No, you need them all.
-- Keith

The answer, my friend, is blowing in the sawdust.
How many *routers* must a man possess?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mdinep/2844066124 /
Max (Don't ask which is my favorite)