How many of you have...

Neglected to empty your dust collector until the TOP bag is 1/3 full! <G>
Shavings were shooting out of my jointer, even though I have a cyclone before the main DC.
Hey, I was on a roll!!!
Barry
B a r r y wrote:

Never! I'd never do that.
It was no more than 1/4 full
--
Ed
snipped-for-privacy@snet.net

B a r r y wrote:

I've done that twice with my Oneida 55 gallon drum. It's a real pain to empty the big cartridge filter that's have full of shavings.........
Gary (damn planer........)

Dang, you mean you have to empty those things?
I hate it when that happens !
Rob
--

Please visit our (recently updated) web site:
http://www.robswoodworking.com