How many Normites were honorary Neanders last night?

Page 1 of 2
Just wondering if anybody brought out the candles and flashlights and did some Neander woodworking last night?
TroyD
Candles and curlies in a semi-dark room AND the phones probably not working for calling the fire department if/when latter makes contact with the former. Hope you had four or five buckets of sand on hand in the event of a fire (I understand some of the water pumping stations went down).
Why is it that when we in California had rolling blackouts (and energy price gouging) it was because we're F**k UPs and it's not the Fed's problem. BUT when a hunk of the northeast goes dark and the STOCK MARKET goes out - freakin' A, call in the national guard, declare an emergency and open your wallet folks ...?
charlie b PS - Anyone catch Wag The Dog lately?
[snip]

Naw, you got it wrong. The electric outage was created by east coast liberals in suport of Gray Davis. That way he can point and say he dealt with the problem and the east coast hasn't. There is a vast left wing conspiricy.
Wes