How long does a Griz CS last?

I'm curious as to how long some of you have had your version of the Griz 1023. I bought one and am happy with it but it got me wondering about how long I could expect service from it. You hear about Powermatics and Deltas being 30 years old - never really heard anything about old Griz's. The company has only been in business since the early 80s and I don't even know if they offered a 1023 back then.
Don

there are some folks who would consider a 30 year old saw to be "too modern" for their taste.

Grizzly doesn't actually manufacture anything- they are a retailer of mostly Taiwanese machinery from dozens of manufacturers. the actual manufacturer of the saw you have could be very hard to determine, and last year's model could be from somebody else. the condition of an early eighties model is no indication of the longevity of your saw.
That said, grizzly does seem to be improving the quality of the stuff they sell, reflecting a general trend of better built stuff coming from Taiwan.
    Bridger
I guess it depends on how you define "last". If the saw is servicable when you get it (e.g., flat tables, properly cast castings, etc.), then I would expect to get a lifetime of service. Things that could go wrong (belts, bearings, motor) would seem to be repairable.
Montyhp