HOW IT'S MADE - HARP

Page 2 of 2
On Mar 29, 7:47 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

That was actually a response to Jedd's 'crap' comment. Evidently, I was a bit too aggressive in my snipping.

I'll send photos of just such a multiple spindle drilling head I made about 2 years ago if anyone wants to see one close up... Sorta... :)
Shoot me an e-mail or I'll post it up somewhere for all to view.
V8013-R

Actually, made a PDF and put it up on yousendit... Will be there for a few days. Seven from today according to them...
http://download.yousendit.com/F215121071082BBB
If it's not accessible, e-mail me directly for the PDF or JPEGs...
V8013-R

And NOW they tell me the link is different. My bet is BOTH will work...
http://www.yousendit.com/download/M3BrT2pNR3MzMWswTVE9PQ
V8013-R
Fri, Mar 23, 2007, 8:14pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@youthelate.com (JoeAutoDrill) doth sayeth: <snip> Anyhow... Great show. I can't get enough of it. It has replaced Mythbusters as my evening viewing favorite.
Yep, very interesting show. I have rarely watched Mythbusters for awhile now, not because How It's Made has replaced it, but because Mythbusters just seems a bit silly n most cases. Durty Jobs now is great entertainment.
JOAT Custom philosophizing done. No job too small; must be indoor work, with no heavy lifting.