how is the Veritas Router Table system? (steel top with router clamp in)

Anyone have experience with the Veritas Router Table system sold by Lee Valley? My concern is that the router clamp-in may not be secure enough when routing heavier material. Thoughts and experiences appreciated, thanks, Nav.
I have the Veritas top by Lee Valley, and have not had a problem with slippage while using the Hitachi MV12, that said, you might want to put a couple of strips of adhesive backed sand paper between the Router and the steel table. I don't think the clamp system will ever let the router fall, but I can see how the router could slip in a radial direction.

I bought this set up about 2 years ago and have never looked back. Quality is very good and the clamping system is the best! I am now in the process of having an aluminum wing built for my cabinet saw to accomodate the router table. If you do make the buy, make sure to get the sled. It is awesome! SH