How is lumber graded

Had a visit on Monday to a local Mill and I'm wondering if someone can explain to me how lumber is graded? From what I've seen over the years different people are grading wood differently. Whats the rules for grading. I'm specifically looking at pine and cedar for now.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=how+is+lumber+graded&btnG=Google+Search
--
Regards,
As always, it "depends" on which lumber at what mill...
HotRdd wrote:

Thanks guys.