How does a fine woodworker change a lightbulb?

Page 3 of 3

Obviously a Neander. He not only used planes, a brace, but an old fashioned light bulb! It is appropriate that the light bulb was stored in a heirloom quality box.
This person has way to much time on his hands.
Maybe Karl and Leon could fire up Sketchup and design their own down home, Texas light bulb changer! <hint, hint> ;-)
On 4/6/2013 11:39 AM, Lee Michaels wrote:

Where do you think "they" got their plans from, Huh? LOL

+1
--
Best regards
Han

Larry W wrote:

To Put Your Hinges (spacing). Gosh, I thought, if I was able to figure out how to build a cabinet, then I could probably figure out where to put the hinges! : )
The article was not visually unappealing, it just answered a question that didn't need one (IMO).

On Sat, 6 Apr 2013 12:39:43 -0400, "Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net> wrote:

A true Galoot would have used a turnscrew rather than a battery powered drill assembling the ladder.
Thanks for the video posts. I snorted (liquid) coke when I saw the demo of hand planing a melamine top. Both vids were great.
On 4/6/2013 1:49 AM, Swingman wrote:

Grease from the bridge of your nose is good for keeping bulbs from sticking in sockets and keeping your burnisher from sticking to a scraper.
"Father Haskell" wrote:
Grease from the bridge of your nose is good for keeping bulbs from sticking in sockets and keeping your burnisher from sticking to a scraper. ----------------------------------------------------------- It also works to aid in disassembling a fly rod after a day's fishing.
Lots of uses for some of those body fluids,
Lew
On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 20:47:49 -0700 (PDT), Father Haskell

Also the perfect amount of grease to use on the shoulder of rifle cases when you only neck-size before reloading.