How does a fine woodworker change a lightbulb?

Page 1 of 3
http://shar.es/dEFJW
--
www.ewoodshop.com (Mobile)

I especially like the storage of the spare.

Yep. It is hilarious. I posted it on FB too.
--
Best regards
Han
On Saturday, April 6, 2013 2:49:04 AM UTC-6, Swingman wrote:

Minimum sawdust/shop cleanup, too! +1
Sonny
On 4/6/2013 1:49 AM, Swingman wrote:

I heard that incandescent light bulbs were illegal in Texas...
On 4/6/2013 8:53 AM, jo4hn wrote:

No, that is in California. ;~)
Leon wrote:

I do well-enough finding "time-traps" on my own, TYVM! ; )
Bill

http://www.finewoodworking.com/item/45884/video-sneak-peek-of-new-groundbreaking-video-workshop-series?utm_source=email&utm_medium=eletter&utm_content=fw_eletter&utm_campaign=fine-woodworking-eletter

On 4/6/2013 11:02 AM, Bill wrote:

LOL! OBTW! I sold my saw yesterday morning. Now looking at probably replacing with the SawStop
I had that saw listed for 1 week and 3 days and the guy showed up yesterday "totally" prepared with an enclosed trailer with fold down back gate that worked as a ramp. Right out of my garage onto the ramp and into the trailer. 30~40 seconds tops.

Congratulations!!
--
Best regards
Han
On 4/6/2013 12:47 PM, Han wrote:

I actually already miss that saw, I do believe that it went to a good home.

Me too ... No reason to stop in the shop on the way in any more, I'll just go straight to Kim's kitchen. Who did you say you sold it to? Does his wife cook?
--
www.ewoodshop.com (Mobile)

Yup, many times when the buddies would drop over, we'd end up in the workshop and use the table saw to place our beers. Didn't use coasters though. There something very manly in having several condensation rings on your table saw surface.

Well, until and if you replace it, I want to hear when you have a cutting job that only a table saw could do.
I don't know if I could do without the use of a table saw in a workshop. At the very least, it shouts out loud and clearly to anybody looking at your shop ~ "WOODWORKER". A tracksaw just doesn't have enough of a presence to do that.
On 4/7/2013 5:48 AM, Dave wrote:

;~) It will be replaced shortly. Looking at a Hammer now and still considering the Laguna, and the Pro and Industrial versions of the SawStop.

Watched a video recently of a pretty high end Laguna CNC sliding panel saw. It's BIG and undoubtedly expensive, so I'm doubting it's what you have in mind for your purchase ~ but you never know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytNic5umWNs

On 4/8/2013 2:09 AM, Dave wrote:

Way out of my league! But fun to watch. LOL
Now for the top end stuff, elegant!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=takmOuS-VWA

Yep, I've eyed the F45 for a long time. It would be one of the prime jewels in my 1000 square foot workshop.
On 4/8/2013 9:54 AM, Dave wrote:

1000 might be big enough LOL
And then the saw that I will probably end up with. At about 5:44 minutes in the video there is a good shot under the hood of the Industrial SawStop and why it is soooo much heavier than the Professional SawStop. Massive full width trunnion, front and back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ7fgMDWkFA