How do you spell Christmas? - "DeWalt"

Guess what I found under the tree this morning?
DeWalt DC011 Worksite Radio/Charger DeWalt DC385 18V Reciprocating Saw
Happy Happy Joy Joy!
On Tue, 25 Dec 2007 08:57:26 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03

Step away from the cat!
I love that little radio/charger! I found my first one on the side of the road (seriously!) and when it lost a speaker, my wife bought me another.