how do you make a rubber band gun repeater

id like to know how you make a rubber band gun repeater with a trigger that shoots more then one rubber band(not at the same time though) but not by a clothes pin!

Reply to
JEMerch

The commercial ones I've seen use a star-shaped gadget. I suspect you could easily fabricate one out of sheet aluminum or lexan. Do a google search to get a picture of one.

Reply to
professorpaul

Google search it. . . . .

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: